Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is a serene Caribbean haven and St. Maarten’s premier, limitless all inclusive, adults-only resort.
Delivering a new level of sophistication and style, the hotel is situated on a mile-long white-sand beach.
THE PHOTO SHOOTS
Just before the trip you will get a schedule of when and where your shoots are. This way you can plan your days and week as you please.
We will try and organize group dinners and activities and encourage you to party it up with the gang!
You will be schedule to shoot approximately 4 hours every other a day. That leaves plenty of time for nothing but fun and relaxing by the pool or ocean!
Don't forget this is also a vacation for you, enjoy it and have fun and create some amazing memories!
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUED AT OVER 8,000$
Your price, $2,500 CAD Including all taxes and fees
Payments can be made in instalments but a booking deposit is required. The first 10 models to apply will be selected.
Location: Island of St-Maarten
Resort: Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa
Dates: August 3rd to August 10th
• Welcome drink and cold towel check-in
• All meals and snacks included.
• Unlimited Beverages Including Alcoholic.
• 4 Restaurants including Buffets.
• 3 Bars including 1 swim up bar.
• Beautiful infinite beaches.
• Mini-bar refreshed daily.
• Weekly manager’s cocktail beach party.
• Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and common areas
• Fitness centre
• All hotel taxes, utility and service fees
All photo shoots include hair, makeup and provided swimwear.
• Shoots scheduled everyday
• Professional Makeup & Hair
• All your photos in high enough quality for social media.
• 10 Retouched photos in high resolution.
• Submission to magazines.
• Access to group excursions.
• Behind the scenes videos.
• Social Media Promotion to over 200K
• Gift bag with swimwear and accessories.
Your Gift Bag Inclues:
• Black Nylon Drawstring Beach Backpack
• Swimwear & Gifts from Body & Beach
• Anthony Turano / St-Maarten 2017 Shirt
• Sunglasses from Optika Eyewear
• Liquid Lipstick from MPK Cosmetics
• Kylie Liquid Lipstick & Liner from Karina Makeup
• 20% Lingerie gift card from Lace.ca
• Gift card from NUDA spray tan.
• More sponsors to come!
If you are interested in having your product in our gift bag please contact email@example.com
VIDEOS FROM THE PREVIOUS TRIP
IMAGES CREATED ON THE LAST TRIP (MEXICO)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Besides your own personal things, we ask that you bring some items for the photo shoots. We will be providing some swimwear from sponsors so we mostly need you to bring items to compliment the swimwear as well as accessories, such as sunglasses and jewelry. Also you must bring your own swimwear incase some of the sponsored swimwear is not your size or personal taste.
We ask that you bring the following items:
• Shoes and Sneakers
• Croptops and Tanktops
• At least 6 swimsuits
• Activewear (if desired)
• Summer Dresses (if desired)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be 18 years or older to attend.
- Hold a valid passport.
- Personal expenses and incidentals are not included. ei: Extra baggage, shopping etc.
- You agree to tag Anthony Turano in all images as well as his team and any brands you are wearing on social media. Tagged both in desciption and the image.
- The advertised fee is based on those traveling from Montreal or Toronto only. Locations in the U.S., elsewhere in Canada or Internationally my have extra or less fees depending on flight prices. Please see detailed information below.
- A deposit of 1500$ must be made to the travel agency at time of booking. Total balanced must be paid in full by July 15th 2017. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Why is it 2500$?
Over half of the amount is to cover the cost of your travel and hotel. The remaining balance goes towards your photo shoots, to pay for the makeup artist, the assistant and of course the photographer. You are actually paying for the cost of one shoot but getting 3, and in paradise no less. This results in thousands of photos for you portfolio and social media. On the last trip over 17,000 photos were taken of just 10 models. Also keep in mind all the extras that are included such as group shoots, submission of your photos to magazines, behind the scenes videos and a ton of social media promotion!
What are the pictures for?
The photos are for you, your portfolio and if you agree, to publish in upcoming summer issues of fashion and swim magazines.
How many photos do I get?
You get all your photos in high enough quality for social media. These images are all filtered and color corrected. You get the via DropBox™ one week after we return. You also get 10 professionally retouched photos in high resolution. This is magazine quality retouching. Want more retouched photos? No problem, they are only 25$ each.
I'm part of a Modelling Agency, can I still participate?
Yes! This project is exactly for you to go get those great swimwear clients you've been wanting. Think of it as a "Agency Test" except that it's in paradise instead of some cold studio. It is not a contest and it is not for a specific brand, therefore it's cleared by most agencies rules.
Where will my photos be published?
Your photos will be used by Anthony Turano for his personal portfolio and self promotion. Some photos may be submitted to various magazines for publication, but only with your authorization and prior knowledge. Your images will appear on social media to over 145K viewers. You will also be featured in a behind the scenes video which will be published on Anthony Turano's YouTube Channel. All photo copyrights remain with Anthony Turano in perpetuity, however the models and their representatives have full licence to use the images in any way for self promotion.
Can I get a personal sponsor?
Yes of course, if you would like to get a swimwear or clothing company to give you products or any other type of sponsorship you are more than welcome to do so, heck some will even pay your trip. However, they are only allowed to use the photos on social media. If they would like to use the photos for print, website or direct advertising they must contact Anthony Turano to find out the fees. If you are in a modelling agency we recommend you discuss any sponsorships with them prior to making any commitments. Anthony Turano is not responsible for any personal sponsorships you may have.
Do I have to participate in everything?
Not at all, your are free to do what you like with your week. We create a shooting schedule about a week prior to leaving, the schedule insures that everyone gets the same amount of time, however if you choose to skip a day to do an excursion you may choose to do so, however the shoot you missed will not be done in double on another day. All group events, lunches and dinners are optional. If you miss a shoot due to illness, sunburn etc, you are allowed 1 double shoot day. We shoot approximately 3 looks per shoot for a total of 9 looks, sometimes more if there is time.
Can I bring my significant other?
No. Not everyone will be able to bring someone with them and we feel that its best and fair for the overall atmosphere of the experience that this remains a photo shoot trip.
Payments must be made by Interac e-Transfer™ , Credit Card payments are accepted but we must charge a 3% surcharge. you are not guaranteed a spot until full payment is made and ticket is purchased.
All payments by Interac e-Transfer™ must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the password "trip" by July 1st 2017.